What Are the 2019 Maserati Levante Specs?
For San Antonio drivers in search of the luxury and power of a Maserati with the convenience of an SUV, look no further than the Maserati Levante. It’s a compact SUV that could only come from the engineering prowess of Maserati. The Levante can’t help but stand out with a performance engine, sophisticated Italian design, and ingenious use of space. Maserati of Austin has a 2019 Maserati Levante that’ll make your daily errands in Houston feel like something special. Take a look at the Levante’s specs below!
Maserati Levante Horsepower & More
Maserati puts its history of legendary performance into the body of an SUV. The Levante’s exceptional power will take you out of Dallas with exceptional power from this performance system:
- V6 and V8 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
- Up to 590 hp and 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds with Levante Trofeo V8
- Maserati Q4 all-wheel drive
- Maserati Skyhook performance suspension with electronic damping control
- 5-way active air suspension for going off-road in style
Maserati Levante Trim Levels
All that Maserati power doesn’t sacrifice luxury and comfort. Inside the Levante, you’ll find state-of-the-art technology features and one of the plushest interior designs on the market. The Maserati Levante defies your notions of what an SUV is, and shows you just how sophisticated an SUV can be with three configurations:
- Maserati Levante base model gives you a 345-hp engine with 369 lb-ft of torque for a maximum speed of 156 mph. Control this power from 12-way power heated front seats upholstered in leather, while the sun shines through the dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- The Maserati Active Sound System provides the soundtrack, while Maserati Touch Control Plus navigates.
- The Maserati Levante S boosts the horsepower up to 424 and the torque to 428 lb-ft, allowing a mind-blowing maximum speed of 164 mph.
- Voted the SUV of Texas by the Texas Auto Writers Association, the top-tier Maserati Levante GTS kicks up a phenomenal 550 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque. Discover what 181 mph feels like when you put the GTS into Off-Road Mode.
Get in a Maserati Levante at Maserati of Austin
Wondering if the Maserati Levante is within your reach? Check Maserati of Austin’s pricing guide and learn how much a Maserati costs. It might not be as much as you think to put true SUV power in your hands.