2020 Maserati Ghibli Price
If you’re ready to upgrade your daily Austin commutes and weekend cruises through San Antonio with a new luxury model, there’s nothing quite like a Maserati Ghibli. In addition to its performance prowess and immersive luxury, you’ll drive with the Maserati legacy and reputation preceding you. How much is a Maserati Ghibli? In the following guide, discover all the specs and features you’ll inherit at each Maserati Ghibli price point across available trim levels and configurations. Learn more about the Maserati Ghibli cost below.
2020 Maserati Ghibli Price by Trim
How much is a Maserati Ghibli going to cost car-buyers in Houston? While the base model starts at $72,190 MSRP, your price will vary depending on the trim level and options you choose for your interior. The Ghibli is available in the following configurations:
2020 Maserati Ghibli Price: $72,190 MSRP
- Features include a 3.0L twin-turbo V6, leather upholstery, driver’s seat memory, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, blind-spot detection, and bi-xenon headlamps.
Maserati Ghibli S Price: $77,190 MSRP
- Includes all features on the Ghibli, adding engine power with a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Price: $79,690 MSRP
- Includes everything on the Ghibli S, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for enhanced handling and control.
Drivetrain and optional packages may also impact the Maserati Ghibli cost. For an additional $6,000, you can add the Ghibli GranSport for performance features and sporty styling, or the GranLusso for premium interior amenities.
What Comes Standard for the Base Maserati Ghibli Cost?
When comparing vehicles, it’s important to know which features come standard without an upgrade. Considering the level of luxury you get on the base Ghibli, the $72,190 starting MSRP doesn’t seem so high: many competitors brandish lower starting price points, but then require multiple upgrades to access the features you really want. Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect from each Maserati Ghibli trim level:
Base Maserati Ghibli: Standard Features
- Leather interior upholstery and soft-close doors
- Heated front seats with 2-position driver memory
- 345-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine
- ZF 8-speed automatic transmission
- 19-inch Poseidone wheels
- Sport Mode setting
- Blind Spot Detection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 8.4-inch touchscreen with Maserati Touch Control Plus
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
Maserati Ghibli S: Standard Features
- 424-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine
- Twin dual-pipe exhaust system in chrome-plated stainless steel
- Leather gear selector with Manual mode activation and parking button
- Front armrest with twin mechanical opening and air-conditioned storage
- Dashboard-mounted Maserati clock with chrome-plated trim
- Maserati Touch Control Plus with Navigation
- Dark Mirror interior trim
Optional Features and Upgrade Packages
- Available heated rear seats
- Available 15-speaker Bowers & Wilkins® premium audio system
- Optional GranSport Package with adaptive suspension and sport front seats
- Optional Driver Assistance Package with adaptive cruise control and a surround-view camera
- Optional GranLusso Package with adaptive LED headlights, 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround sound system, and more
Looking for even more to love? Compare the information above to the Maserati Quattroporte price to learn more.
Find a Lower Maserati Ghibli Price with Used Models at Maserati of Austin!
You know that superior quality comes at a price, but that’s no reason to refuse a lower Maserati Ghibli cost! So how much is a Maserati Ghibli at Maserati of Austin? You may want to ask “how little?” instead — believe it or not, you can drive home to Dallas in a recent-model-year Ghibli for less than $40,000. Save even more with our new vehicle discounts and pre-owned vehicle specials today, or find out how much a Maserati Levante costs before you move forward.