Is Maserati Reliable?
Is Maserati Reliable?
Beyond its high-end reputation, is Maserati a good car? Whether you’re hoping to leave a lasting impression at the office or enjoy some weekend fun, Maserati reliability ratings are likely a chief concern. So, is Maserati worth the money? Is Maserati reliable? Some major factors at play in answering the question of value and reliability include the quality of parts and the reliability rating. Is Maserati reliable? Take a closer look here:
- Maserati Reliability Ratings: The Reliability Index gives averages of Maserati reliability ratings. The brand, as a whole, has scored 774.00.
- Parts: With a new Maserati, you’re getting components, such as a hand-finished interior, that are sometimes difficult to replace. Maserati of Austin has OEM Maserati parts to help San Antonio drivers when they’re in need.
- Service: Maserati dealerships aren’t exactly a dime a dozen, but our service center provides Maserati drivers in the Houston area with informed help on vehicle maintenance and repair.
Is Maserati a good car? If you keep up a maintenance schedule and work with a reliable Austin dealership, you can keep your Maserati pristine!
Is Maserati Worth the Money?
If you’re going to ask the question, “is Maserati worth the money?”, it’s important to explore the ins and outs of Maserati warranty coverage in depth. Here are the coverage options on both new and CPO Maserati vehicles:
- New Car Limited Warranty: Any new Maserati vehicle comes with a four-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Maserati Roadside Assistance: Roadside Assistance is included with your new Maserati. It helps you with roadside repair, taxi service, and more!
- CPO Vehicles: If you’re looking to save with a CPO vehicle, you still get a warranty identical to a new one. You can even upgrade to an extended warranty that covers certain parts for up to seven years.
Benefits of Owning a Maserati
Taking to the Austin streets in a new Maserati is no small feat. Getting behind the wheel of a high-powered luxury model is an experience unlike any other. From premium finishes to powerful engine capabilities, piloting a Maserati is a dream come true. Now that you know that Maserati is a good buy, you may be curious about the additional perks of owning this ride. Unique benefits of owning a Maserati include:
- Unmistakable body stylings
- Maserati Connect
- Master Maserati driving course in the Italian countryside
- Maserati Club access
- Factory and Showroom tours
- And more
This is just a small sampling of the perks that come with Maserati ownership. Taking the reins of a Maserati will signal to all around that you have truly arrived in exquisite style.
Learn more about Maserati with Maserati of Austin!
Maserati of Austin often fields the questions, “is Maserati worth the money?” and “is Maserati a good car?” That means we’re ready to help inform Dallas-area drivers about Maserati service tips and more. Our expert financiers are standing by to help you get the greatest possible return on your Maserati investment. If you’ve been browsing our new and pre-owned specials and asking yourself these questions, contact us today for more Maserati information. Our team can also help you explore Maserati top speeds to find your fit today!