What is the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
If you’re shopping for your next luxury car in the San Antonio area, you might be wondering, “Just what is the difference between used and Certified Pre-Owned models?” While both are considered used vehicles, Maserati Certified Pre-Owned models carry certain advantages that may give Houston drivers a little extra security when making their purchase. Which is right for you? Take a look at our CPO vs. used comparison guide:
Benefits of Buying Used
Savvy Dallas shoppers know that a used vehicle offers some of the best savings that you can find at a dealership. That’s because the dealership doesn’t have to worry about steep depreciation, and those savings get passed on to you. However, used vehicles vary quite a bit in age and mileage and condition. That’s why it’s important to look over any candidates carefully.
- Inspection: Look over any car that catches your eye and be honest. Does it look well-maintained? Do you notice any flaws? How does it drive? Consider bringing in a second opinion.
- Condition: Many vehicles have history reports, so be sure to ask a lot of questions at the dealership. See if you can find the maintenance history or any other relevant information.
- Age and Mileage: Modern cars are safer and more durable than ever, so don’t let pure mileage stop you from a bargain. Cars can last well over 200,000 miles with good maintenance!
Benefits of Buying CPO
Let’s say you don’t want to do the research on a used car or you’re nervous about a pre-owned purchase. A Maserati Certified Pre-Owned model could be your best bet. Maserati approved cars are hand-selected for quality, which means you’ll get the best of the best. Plus, you’ll get the following benefits:
- 120-point inspection by certified and factory-trained technicians
- Remainder of original factory warranty
- Additional CPO warranty coverage
- Roadside Assistance with 24-hour support
- And more!
Explore Maserati reliability ratings to learn more about why more and more drivers are choosing to buy CPO!
Explore Your Options at Maserati of Austin
Are you ready to explore CPO vs. used models for yourself? Visit the experts at Maserati of Austin to test drive a few cars and see the difference in person. Feel free to read more about the benefits of CPO or preview our Maserati CPO inventory, and we also have plenty of pre-owned vehicle specials to explore as well! That means it’s easier than ever to get a used Maserati Ghibli or a pre-owned Levante SUV. Contact us with any questions or visit us in Austin today.
Learn More with Maserati of Austin
View Ghibli InventoryContact Us For decades, Maserati has produced several champion sports cars. The latest roster is no different. One of the standouts for drivers in Austin is the Maserati Ghibli, which offers incredible 0-60 stats. One of the most unique and identifiable premium luxury vehicles on the road, Maserati Ghibli 0 to 60 times…
Contact Us Find Your New Ghibli It’s easy to fall in love with the 2020 Maserati Ghibli interior. After all, this model delivers everything that San Antonio-area drivers could ask for in a high-end luxury sedan, without compromising on performance or style. If you’re ready to take a closer look, read on! We know you’ll love…
Learn MoreNew Levante Inventory With over 70 years of Italian ingenuity at its heart, the Maserati GranTurismo is the offspring of the original luxury coupe with a race car’s heart in San Antonio. The GranTurismo at Maserati of Austin is here to make your heart race along with its engine, built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy….