What is the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
If you’re shopping for your next luxury car in the San Antonio area, you might be wondering, “Just what is the difference between used and Certified Pre-Owned models?” While both are considered used vehicles, Maserati Certified Pre-Owned models carry certain advantages that may give Houston drivers a little extra security when making their purchase. Which is right for you? Take a look at our CPO vs. used comparison guide:
Benefits of Buying Used
Savvy Dallas shoppers know that a used vehicle offers some of the best savings that you can find at a dealership. That’s because the dealership doesn’t have to worry about steep depreciation, and those savings get passed on to you. However, used vehicles vary quite a bit in age and mileage and condition. That’s why it’s important to look over any candidates carefully.
- Inspection: Look over any car that catches your eye and be honest. Does it look well-maintained? Do you notice any flaws? How does it drive? Consider bringing in a second opinion.
- Condition: Many vehicles have history reports, so be sure to ask a lot of questions at the dealership. See if you can find the maintenance history or any other relevant information.
- Age and Mileage: Modern cars are safer and more durable than ever, so don’t let pure mileage stop you from a bargain. Cars can last well over 200,000 miles with good maintenance!
Benefits of Buying CPO
Let’s say you don’t want to do the research on a used car or you’re nervous about a pre-owned purchase. A Maserati Certified Pre-Owned model could be your best bet. Maserati approved cars are hand-selected for quality, which means you’ll get the best of the best. Plus, you’ll get the following benefits:
- 120-point inspection by certified and factory-trained technicians
- Remainder of original factory warranty
- Additional CPO warranty coverage
- Roadside Assistance with 24-hour support
- And more!
Explore Maserati reliability ratings to learn more about why more and more drivers are choosing to buy CPO!
Explore Your Options at Maserati of Austin
Are you ready to explore CPO vs. used models for yourself? Visit the experts at Maserati of Austin to test drive a few cars and see the difference in person. Feel free to read more about the benefits of CPO or preview our Maserati CPO inventory, and we also have plenty of pre-owned vehicle specials to explore as well! That means it’s easier than ever to get a used Maserati Ghibli or a pre-owned Levante SUV. Contact us with any questions or visit us in Austin today.
Learn More with Maserati of Austin
The new Maserati Ghibli is crafted unlike any other vehicle on the San Antonio streets. With an unmistakable low-profile, roaring engine, and distinctive grille, you will be sure to turn heads with every Houston drive. While the exterior design and engine prowess will garner the envy of the entire neighborhood, as a Maserati driver, you get…
How fast does a Maserati go? These days, it seems like every driver wants to know! Maserati GranTurismo 0-60 times can reach as low as 4.7 seconds in 2020, and that means this model can breathe new life into every local straightaway. If you’re interested in a new GranTurismo coupe or a new GranTurismo convertible,…
The latest Maserati Quattroporte has the features and performance specs to take your San Antonio and Houston drives to the next level, but don’t just take our word for it! Explore some of the most comprehensive Maserati Quattroporte reviews with our team, and then make an appointment to see the new Quattroporte executive sedan in person!…